Saturday, October 9, 2010

Shabby Chic Quilted Heart Card


Another square card. I quite like this size and shape... a bigger "canvas" to experiment with. I like the  shabby chic or vintage look of the quilted heart (papers from a craft magazine). I've added a button and embroidery thread.

The sentiment is on an oval using a Nellie Snellen Multi die. It's been a rainy day here, so again, I apologise for the photo quality due to poor light.

Does anyone have a reasonably priced source for envelopes for square cards?

5 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm back & catching up on all I missed. I like the pastel shades & the quilted heart is pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Yvonne
    Lovely card and also love the bunny card on your previous post!
    The blog candy is packed up ready for tomorrow's mail and I notice I have not written your surname on your parcel. Can't find my note and have deleted your message.
    So sorry!
    Can you please email me your surname... button on my blog with my email address or leave it in a comment I won't post.
    JoZarty x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and really appreciate you taking the time to look at my blog. I hope you will visit again.