Thursday, August 12, 2010

Super Idea - Make Your Own Stamped Doily Image

At the Paper, Scissors and Superheroes blog, there is a super idea to "build your own doily" stamped image. I love this idea and it looks so elegant. And of course, you can make your own variations using whatever stamps you have at hand.

It looks like a medallion. Basically, you use any circle stamp (a fancy one is even better). Then you bend any clear stamp straight line image, such as a border into a semi circle or scallop shape and stamp around the outside.

Better still, head on over to Paper, Scissors and Superheroes and check our the superb tutorial for this very clever technique.

Thanks for a great idea, Betsy. I'm off to experiment with this fun way to use my border stamps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and really appreciate you taking the time to look at my blog. I hope you will visit again.