Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Mini Books Know How Links

The very talented Kerri at My Scrappn Addiction reignited my creative juices with this fabulous envelope book, pictured above.

She runs all sorts of papercraft classes too if you're in the Melbourne area (Australia).  Check out her site for lots of wonderful creations and ideas. I'm also looking  forward to seeing the Recipe Book that Kerri's going to make soon.

I've recently tried making a tag book, also known as a flag book.  I'm just dipping my toe in the water with mini books, but enjoy experimenting, especially as I now have my new Bind It All.

Over 60 Mini Book How To Videos
So I went on a search. Wow! Check out Card Making Accessories for a feast of mini book goodness. There are over 60 individual videos of mini books there. That should keep us all busy for a little while. :)

First though, I'll be making Kerri's yummy envelope book!  Thanks for the inspiration, Kerri.

Envelope Book Image: © My Scrappn Addiction - Used With Permission

7 comments:

  1. Love your blog Yvonne!
    Great work!
    kerri x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for dropping by and taking the time to comment, Kerri. Also, thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so very cute, it is time for me to make a project, thanks for the inspiration...have a sweet day!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Teresa
    So many projects... so little time. Thanks for calling in. I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh hun i too made a book from envelopes,and I too am right into mini books at the moment too but just love yours hun its just stunning,hugs cheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cheryl - It's great isn't it? I can't take credit for it, though. Kerri is the creator of this one. She's done a fabulous job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice colors
    Happy Birthday Wishes, Birthday Greetings, Christmas Cards, Thank you cards, Valentine Cards and egreetings Happy birthday cards

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and really appreciate you taking the time to look at my blog. I hope you will visit again.