Saturday, August 7, 2010

Easy Origami Men's Shirt For Male Card


Simple Origami Men's Shirt
I found some great instructions at Operation Write Home for the men's shirt above - great for men's or boy's cards. These would make an effective Thank You card for a male teacher too.

My friend makes these beautifully, and gave me one to copy. I worked it out by taking one apart, but now the visual instructions in this great tutorial will be a big help. It shows the folds, the direction and order of the folds etc. with very clear instructions and photos.

Origami Men's Shirt Video Tutorial
They also tracked down a great Origami Men's Short video on YouTube. This adds some more hints for folding and finishing these origami shirts.




Variations
You can draw buttons or add brads for buttons. It's amazing how different papers give a different look e.g. a formal shirt with a tie or a beach shirt with summery papers. Different sized shirts can be effective too.

I'm going to give it another try, now that I have some more reference points. Thanks Operation Write Home.


Image Credit: Operation Write Home

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and really appreciate you taking the time to look at my blog. I hope you will visit again.