Saturday, March 6, 2010

Favourite Find Of The Week - Just Something I Made Blog

Kanzashi Cloth Flower With Printed Words On Petals
I've been visiting Cathe Holden's Just Something I Made blog for a while now, and it just keeps getting better and better.

Looking around is like fossicking in an antique shop. There's something new and unexpected at every turn... a real treasure trove.

I thought I shouldn't keep all this crafty goodnesss to myself, so I'm sharing the link, - just in case you haven't discovered Just Something I Made already. There are over 2000 folllowers, so maybe I'm the only one who's a latecomer to the party.

Cathe is a commercial artist turned graphic designer and is very generous with sharing her finds from her own collection, purchases and lucky finds - great for artists, crafters, designers and more. Thanks Cathe.

Look for -
  • Vintage Clip Art
  • Silhouettes
  • Vintage Postcards & Photos
  • Images from Vintage Catalogues
  • Blog Buttons
  • Frames & Borders
  • Design inspiration
  • Craft Projects
Kanzashi Flower
As I've been experimenting with Paper Flowers, I was drawn to the Kanzashi Flower Project. Don't you love the way the names are printed on the cloth petals? A perfect gift for a mother or grandmother. You could most likely do this in paper too.... now there's a thought...

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and really appreciate you taking the time to look at my blog. I hope you will visit again.