Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Gotta Have Bling - A Paper Crafter Branches Out

Nicole Andersen is a Card Maker and Paper Crafter who was looking for a way to pay for her hobby.

She started beading and now has set up a blog and estore at Gotta Have Bling. It's so much fun to look around there and explore.

My Gotta Have Bling Favourites
I am drawn to the elegance of Vintage, so I went straight to the beautiful Gotta Have Bling soft pink pearls which have an old fashioned look to them - necklace and earrings. As a book lover, I also love Nicole's Book Bling - beautiful beads on sterling silver.

Nicole says
Artistry originates from the soul and is about expressing one's self. A TRUE artist creates from talent that is found from WITHIN, not from copying another! I want to share my love of art and design with you!
Head on over to Gotta Have Bling and have a look around at this yummy handcrafted jewellery. There's some blog candy on offer over there at the moment too - Closes February 5th. For cards and papercrafts, Nicole also has another blog, Gotta Have Paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and really appreciate you taking the time to look at my blog. I hope you will visit again.